Sunday, April 01, 2007

Garrett is 5!

My little man has turned five. I can't think of a sadder day as a mom than this. He was just born, not ten minutes ago, it seems. And, now he is five years old. He will start school this August and from that point I can only imagine how fast his little life will fly by. Not a little baby anymore. He is very independent and a lot more stubborn, too. I guess that is all a part of growing up. I wish I could slow him down a little bit, but life is too short for that. I need to relish each minute so I don't look back when he is ten and wish I had.

1 comments:

andrew said...

I'm sad. No more sad comments! Now, I don't want him to grow up either. It is hard to believe 5 years has passed. I guess we'll have to take lots of pictures and videos of our little boys while we can. Thanks for the pics!
dawn