Garrett and Ethan at the church after the Christmas Program.
Daddy making faces at Garrett to get him to smile during his singing!
Right before he was supposed to go on.... a little stagefright is setting in!
Trying to get the stars to prop up just right. The whole thing collapsed as soon as the boys walked away! Garrett was mortified! But, the audience just thought it was part of the show! It turned out really well this year. All the kids did a fabulous job!








6 comments:
your boys are so cute!! congrats to brooke as well!! Hope you guys had a wonderful christmas!!
Good seeing you at Wal-mart today! Amanda
I cant believe how big your boys are!!! Oh my gosh, we are getting old arent we? I was so excited to see that you had a blog. You have such a beautiful family. Maybe we can hook up sometime we are back in town visiting! Happy 2008!
Oh my, your boys are so big! I don't think I have seen them since the Super Bowl at Jay and Amanda's. They are very handsome. Love the tattoos! So glad to know you have a blog, I love keeping up!
I can not believe how BIG the boys are!! They look truly, deep down, happy! Thanks for updating! I faithfully check it twice a week waiting on you to update! (I guess I could email instead!) Can you believe it is 2008??
I'm so excited that you guys have a blog so we can keep up with eachother!! The boys are so cute and have grown so much since the last time I saw them! Bradley and I would love to try to see you guys sometime!!
Post a Comment