Sunday, August 02, 2009

Give me a G!









This is a craft idea that I have had for over a year now. I wanted to take pictures of the letters in the boys' names with toys/things that they love. Then, I wanted to find a frame large enough that had a mat cut with the exact number of photo openings as the letters in their name. Well, I thought that this would be an easy task. NOT! It has taken me a long while of looking in many, many craft stores before finally coming across a frame with seven openings in KROGER! Believe it or not, Kroger has a "home" selection... even the one in Midtown! Anyways... I thought that this was an adorable idea and a great way to capture what my boys are into right now. It would have also worked well in black and white, but I wanted the backgrounds to match their rooms. So, feel free to steal this idea! I will post the finished products when I hang them on the walls!

3 comments:

Justin, Buffy, Madelyn and Drew said...

How cute!!!

The Deakins said...

much cuter than you were trying to describe to me!!!love it! i like how its close up. i pictured far away but again, you and your creative ideas shine through!!!!

The Ralph's said...

I am so going to do this with Taylie as soon as she is old enough to had to have favorite things. I feel like if I tried to do it now it would be silly in a few months.