Ethan's birthday party was held kind of quick this year due to the recent birth of our new baby, Lexie. We took him to Chuck E. Cheese's tonight to celebrate. He had a ball with all of his family, and Turner, too, there. He was just so excited all night!
Today, my little baby boyturned FOUR years old! I am so surprised at how fast this little man's life has passed through our hands. It seems like yesterday that I was holding him in the same room that I was just holding Brooke's new baby this weekend.
He is already so much his own person- He...
-loves to play with play-doh,
-"writes" his name,
- plays with wrestlers (non-stop),
- adores kittens (real and stuffed),
- copies everything his big brother is doing,
- clings to his mommy (which I love!),
- snuggles and cuddles with me anytime,
- and is always wanting to play ball!
-loves to play with play-doh,
-"writes" his name,
- plays with wrestlers (non-stop),
- adores kittens (real and stuffed),
- copies everything his big brother is doing,
- clings to his mommy (which I love!),
- snuggles and cuddles with me anytime,
- and is always wanting to play ball!
My little man is four.
Happy Birthday, Baby!









0 comments:
Post a Comment