
I wanted to try to branch out in my crafting abilities... so with help from Whitney Deakins, I gave making a few growth charts a try. Here they are... my first two attempts at making growth charts! I had so much fun that I am starting one for my new niece tomorrow! Hope you all like them!
5 comments:
What a great idea. The ones you get in the store are aweflu cheap clingy material you stick on the wall then when you take it down it is ruined. You are quite talented!
So cute! Can I put my order in?
Love that I can be your guinea pig!!!! ANYTIME!!!! my mom says we'd make a good team! I take orders and you make them! haha! Thanks again! We love them!
I love them! You did such a great job!
I will take orders....I made one more for my sister and it turned out really cute, too. So... I am up for it if you are, Amanda. Just let me know what you want! Thanks to all of you for the nice comments!
Post a Comment