Sunday, May 09, 2010

Weigh In


Kris and I have been working hard since January 3 to lose weight. We started off with the Flat Belly Diet book and it has gone quickly from there. I am officially down 34 lbs. as of today, and Kris is down 39 lbs. If you see us out eating unhealthy foods, get on us! We are doing this together because we can keep each other accountable this way. If you are considering doing it, I strongly suggest you get your spouse to join in! I eat 1200 calories a day or less. Kris eats a bit more, but he can because he is a man (totally unfair!) But, if you follow the Flat Belly plan, it is MUCH easier than I would have ever thought it would be.
If you are on the fence about losing weight, I say go for it! Call me if you need support. Believe me, it is hard, but you will love the results!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations! You look awesome! But, 1200 calories?! Ouch! Are you not hungry all the time? I can't imagine.

Jenny Owens said...

Brandi you look amazing!!!

Tara said...

You all look great! I will be asking for advice when I start dieting in September. I have struggled to lose weight the past few years so any advice would be very much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! That is so awesome. I have got to lose the baby weight. Mitch and I did the weight watchers points together a few years and he lost twice as fast as me!!!!