My Favorite Things..... Part 1
I was "blogstalking" the other day.... yes, I admit I do it.... and I stumbled across one of my friend's blog posts talking about FREE Christmas cards from
SHUTTERFLY! I read the directions, and it sounds very quick and easy- two things that I am perfectly capable of being! =c) So, I went to the
SHUTTERFLY website and read about this promotion.
It said you can get 50 FREE CARDS just by submitting your blog post!
So, I did it!
First I started by checking out their holiday
photo cards to decide which ones I would like the best. There are SO MANY choices!!
Here are my top 3 favorites:
Number 3: Faith, Hope, Love Card
This one is a little more religious, however, I love the style. I have already added my pictures into it to see what they would look like at the
SHUTTERFLY site.
Number 2: Merry Christmas Card
I like this one because it isn't the traditional red/green/plaid of a normal Christmas card. I like the black, and with the right outfits/background you could have a beautiful card!
This one is brown! I mean, how could you NOT love it?! It is just so perfectly formatted for my family-one for the two boys together, then one of each of them separated- PLUS- room for me to write a personal message. You may see this one coming to your home in a few weeks!
Although, I have used this site for my Christmas cards for the last several years, my most favorite thing to make on there is a
12 month calendar for my mother-in-law and grandmother. They look forward to these every year, and Christmas at our house just wouldn't be the same without them. They make the perfect present for anyone! I suggest you try it... it is super easy! You can even add people's faces to their birthday square or other important days of the month! Plus, the cost is very reasonable! Check it out
here to learn more!
They even have wonderful desk calendars if you don't want the full one to put on your desk at work!
And, if I haven't convinced you to go to SHUTTERFLY to check out what they have to offer- I want to tell you about one more product that I love! If you are like me and don't have time to scrapbook anymore, then you can get onto their site and make an online scrapbook/photo book in minutes! They can even make the book for you by using an autofill option! All you have to do is upload the photos! How simple is that?! Plus, if you sign-up you frequently get coupons for discounts on all of the products I have mentioned. It is a win-win situation! It saves YOU time and money on scrapbooking and it makes a professional looking product in no time!
What are you waiting for?! Time is ticking... get started now!
PS- Post a comment if you have used this site or plan on using it because of this post!
1 comments:
We love Shutterfly! I didn't know about the blog post thing, so I'm bummed because I already got my Christmas cards. But, we also make the calendars every year as well as do the photo books.
BTW- I chose the brown card you like this year, too;)
Post a Comment