Tuesday, January 22, 2008

THANKS!

I just wanted to send a big THANKS out to Tara Thompson for introducing me to pyzam.com! It is a site where you can get blogger templates and change the background to your blog! They have neat backgrounds... so many that it is very hard to choose from them all! The only question I have, Tara (and anyone else that knows) is that when I copied and pasted the address, it deleted my "favorite sites" that I had stored. Any help with why that happened? Just wondering... but I am sure that I will be changing my backgrounds quite a bit now that I know how! THANKS, TARA!

1 comments:

Tara said...

Your very welcome! I found out about this from my friend and if you figure out how to get it NOT to delete your blog list let me know. I still havent figured this one out yet! It is so aggravating! But I LOVE the cool designs it offers! Good job on your page, if I didnt already know you, I would definitely peg you as a teacher. I love it!