HEY everyone! Garrett is excited about a program that his school is sponsoring for the American Heart Association called Jump Rope for Heart. This year the school has a new way to collect money, and that is a personalized website for each participant! Garrett's link to his website is below if any of you are interested in donating money to this great cause.
(And, of course, there are prizes involved for Garrett depending on how much he raises.) So, if you feel led to donate, we would appreciate it. Everyone wins when money is given!
http://www.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=248847&u=248847-204229471&e=1498853210
If you can't get this link to work, please comment here (and include your email address) so I can send you the official email. For some reason I am having problems getting the link to work.
(And, of course, there are prizes involved for Garrett depending on how much he raises.) So, if you feel led to donate, we would appreciate it. Everyone wins when money is given!
http://www.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=248847&u=248847-204229471&e=1498853210
If you can't get this link to work, please comment here (and include your email address) so I can send you the official email. For some reason I am having problems getting the link to work.









1 comments:
I did Jump Rope for Heart when I was in 5th grade and had to raise money and all of that. I LOVED IT! We had to try and jump rope as long as possible in order to raise as much money as possible...and I still remember that one of the songs they played the day we were jump roping was that song that goes.."running just as fast as we can, holding onto one another's hand, trying to get away, into the night, and then we tumble to the ground, and then we say, I think we are alone now...etc" You know, that song. Ha! Way to go Garrett!
Post a Comment