Monday, February 25, 2008

Slacker

I just realized I am a slacker. I haven't posted any pictures on here of my boys since January. What a terrible MOM! And, it is almost March already. I took more pictures last night, so I will make myself get on here and post them soon-- I promise. So, all of you out there that post religiously- forgive me. I am going to try to do better. As Allison said, I will "try" to post at least once per week. And, these posts without pictures don't count anymore!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Thats right! ha! I understand how hard it is to do posts sometimes. I try to think about all of the family that doesnt get to see Connor very much and that gives me the motivation to do it. I look forward to seeing more pics soon but be easy on yourself. You have been taking care of sick boys!

Unknown said...

I updated just for you. And I agree with commenter #1, don't be so hard on yourself. I'm the opposite of you, i guess, I have no problems posting pics but I never feel like writing anything about the pics. When I do and I read it, its sounds kind of dumb to me. So, I guess we all have issues with updating in some way or another. But you are not doing too bad ya know. I'm going to get back to reading all your posts, bye

Kandi said...

Remember how long it took me to post Brock's pic after he was born and then to even change my title. And I am at home everyday, so what's my excuse? Don't worry about it, I didn't think nothing of it, blogs are for publishing thoughts also. When you are out for snow tomorrow - you can post pics. LOL

The Clifton Family said...

Kandi, Dawn, and Tara- THANKS. You all are true friends. =c) I just need to spend an entire night blogging- then I will be caught up! Ha. And, it would have been nice to be out today for SNOW... but it came a blizzard here while we were sitting in class watching it out the window. You can imagine trying to teach 30 kids with it snowing outside! Thanks again, guys!