Well, as most of you know, we are in the process of building a new house! We are so very excited about the idea of a new home-- and seeing the plans come to life is extremely gratifying. Each and every (good weather) day holds more surprises. It is like watching an egg hatch. I know that sounds so corny, but it really is awesome watching all the stages come together. We are now in the stage where the walls are going from being hollow to being solid. The roof trusses are just newly attached and the boards are being put on the walls to cover the studs. We can walk through our house and into each room to see what it is going to look like. I can't believe that we will soon live there. But, it is a lot of fun watching the boys and seeing how amazed by the process they are, too. I have many pictures of each step, so on the next post I will show you the progress step by step. Maybe one day soon you can see the "finished product" in person!
Friday, March 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
How Exciting! I didn't know you were building a house!
Post a Comment