Saturday, March 15, 2008

C-H-A-O-S

As many of you can tell from the blog, we have been through a little chaos in our lives over the past few months. From building a house to trying to sell a house... and now to MOVING. Yep... the people that are buying our house are great friends of ours, and we have just been waiting for their house to sell. Well, guess what? It did! This week it sold and the new owners want to be in their new house by March 31. YEP... March 31. So, as you can figure out, the people buying ours want a few days to move in here, leaving us about 2 weeks to completely get out! The only problem is that you have seen our house so far from the pictures in past blogs... and it isn't done yet. So, we are going to move in with my parents for a few months. Yes, you read that correctly. It has been a tough decision, but when you look at all the money we can save it is hard to turn them down. Plus, they have been so great about it. So, we will see how we can do as one "big happy family." Keep us all in your prayers. I know God will lessen the chaos for us soon!

5 comments:

Kandi said...

It's great there house sold - but I can't help but crack up thinking of you all living with your parents. I guess I just picture that scenario with my parents or in-laws, and think we would absolutely turn there worlds upside down. Especially with their homes being all neat and tidy all the time. Can't wait to see how this goes. Guess I know what you all will be doing over spring break...not much of a break!

Tara said...

Oh me, Oh my! Good luck to you guys!

Mary Ann said...

Wow, good luck with all that! If you need a place to store the boat, or anything you have that might be fun, just let me know. That's what friends are for!

Heather Robinette said...

Wow Brandi, that's a big choice to make, but you will save tons of money. I will pray for you! I can't imagine the four of us moving back in with my parents for awhile...scary thought!

Barb said...

I think it is a huge blessing that your parents are allowing you guys to move in...it is awesome of them actually. And, think of it, you will have babysitters for the boys in a heart beat :) I will pray for you but I know it will be a good time for all of you guys...and perfect timing for the pool to open too :)