Ok, I need some advice! I thought, "Who better to ask than all these mommies that post online?" Well, those of you that are still in TN (or those that aren't, but still have input in a national chain) give me your opinion on this. I want to have pictures made of the boys for Easter (and for Garrett's birthday, which are in the same month.) I have used JCPenney's, Master Portraits, and Sears, but would like to try something different. I do not want to pay a lot of money-- but would like quality pictures. I would even like to do live animals if at all possible for the Easter shots. So... I am opening this up to you guys....
Where do you go?
How much is it per sheet?
How much is the sitting fee?
Do they have live animals?
Where do you go?
How much is it per sheet?
How much is the sitting fee?
Do they have live animals?









1 comments:
Hey Brandi -
Sure you can add my blog to yours and I will do the same! I think I did get to meet you one night at Mama Mia's. I saw your blog on someone else's one day and Trampas happened to be in here so I showed it to him b/c I knew you looked familiar and he said that I had met you and your family one night! Anyway I was gonna comment on your blog but never got around to it, so I'm glad that you commented on mine. We got married November 17. We just had a small and private wedding on the river! It was just cute and simple! We found out in January that we were expecting a baby! I am due Sept. 18. Just finished 1st trimester..hallelujah!!!! It was nice to hear from you. Maybe now we can keep in touch!! Sorry so long, I don't have your email address!!
Love, Tabitha
Post a Comment