Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Sunday

Here are my boys in their pretty PINK Polo shirts for Easter. You can tell, they don't mind at all to wear pink.... Actually, Kris had on pink, too. I will have to put that up soon to show you!
Garrett looks a little mad here-- he is mad because I made him get his picture made with me. It was FREEZING outside on this Easter Sunday in TN!
Here are the boys hunting eggs at Nana and Poppy Clifton's house after church.
Ethan had to have a little help finding the eggs!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love pink on boys! They look so handsome in their polos!

Kandi said...

I love the pink! It is one of my favorite colors to wear. Good to see you got your pic with the boys, the moms get left out to much in this area. Most husbands don't think to offer this service either. At least mine doesn't, I always ask him to do it for me. LOL