So, we are officially the Walton family now. That is what I have begun calling us since we moved in with my parents. Everyone asks us how it is going, and they are really surprised when I say that it is totally fine. Believe it or not, we are doing well there. Things are going good except with Ethan and his sleeping. He is such a good sleeper, usually, but now he is having a hard time with the new surroundings and being far away from us in a strange (dark) place. So, he has started to sleep near us and we moved Garrett upstairs. It is working well-- at least for the past 2 nights, anyways. So, we will see how it continues to go in the upcoming weeks/months. We also just found out this week that we are going to be playing 25 tee ball games this season with 5 scrimmages BEFORE season even starts! So, we won't be in mom and dad's way much because we will be at the ball field for the next three months! But, if you need someone to eat dinner with-- if we don't have a game-- we will be glad to join you anytime! Keep us in your prayers! More pictures when I can get my computer set up at my parents' house!
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Thats funny about the Waltons! I hope everyone survives.. You will be able to look back and laugh at all the memories that will happen the next few months. Who knows the tales we may get to hear about life with hte grandparents
I am glad to hear that things are going "well". I will pray for you all for the next few months. Good night, John Boy!
Post a Comment