For those that do not know, I am a consultant for Close to my Heart Scrapbooking and Stamping Supplies. This is a company that I ADORE, so if you haven't heard of us, please check out the link in "My Favorite Sites" section and let me know what you think. I have NEW Summer Idea Books (Catalogs) if you are interested in placing an order. I do not have access for anyone to order online as of now, but that may be a reality in the future depending on my sales. WE have great products for all kinds of scrapbooking... and stamping, too. You really need to check out our stamps and see how they work. They are acrylic and peel off and on to a clear block that you can reuse. Fabulous idea!
Anyways... just wanted you to check out the website page and look under PRODUCTS. If you see something you like, let me know if you would like to order out of the Spring book. The Summer Idea book will be up starting in May, but I have one you can look at
between now and then if you would like to.
Once you get started, you'll be hooked!
Anyways... just wanted you to check out the website page and look under PRODUCTS. If you see something you like, let me know if you would like to order out of the Spring book. The Summer Idea book will be up starting in May, but I have one you can look at
between now and then if you would like to.
Once you get started, you'll be hooked!









1 comments:
We were in Indianapolis Indiana. It is only about an hour and a half from home so it was an easy way to get away for the short amount of time we had for our Anniversary trip.
Post a Comment