Ok, so I promised that since we went to the Dinner A'Fare and made those meals, I would blog on what they tasted like. So, the only one we have had so far are the Mini Meatloaves. I was on the fence about them, but Kris really liked them. I think that they had too much corriander in them (if that is even spelled right) for my taste, but they were very filling. We even had 2 left-- and more if you counted the 1/2 I left on my plate! So, if you went and you haven't had that yet, don't worry-- they were good!
I know there are more of you out there that have tried some of your meals... go on, SHARE!
I know there are more of you out there that have tried some of your meals... go on, SHARE!









1 comments:
We tried the mini meatloaves also. We thought they were good and the portion size was great!
Post a Comment