
This is the most current picture I have of the house with my camera. Kris has better ones on his, so I will have to get those soon and show you. We have Tyvek! (For those of you who don't know, this is a milestone!) That means that our plumbing, electrical, and heat and air guys can come and get busy on the inside! Yippee!

Garrett and Ethan sitting on their NEW tub!

Stairs! Woo Hoo! No more walking the plank!

This is the kitchen bar area.
I know it doesn't look like much to you all, but to us-- this is HUGE. WE are so thrilled to get the process moving. I can't wait to have more to show you!
2 comments:
Garrett does have good golfer in his blood...so you never know! And, your house is looking AWESOME!! Thanks for updating with pictures! And for your advice. I was looking at houses all weekend...I am a little worn out but we did find one that we liked. It is a good starter house for us...we just have to see if we can get out of where we are now before we move ahead...
I'm so excited for you guys!! I remember when Bradley and I built...I know what a fun and stressful time this is! I can't wait to see more pictures of the progress!!
Post a Comment