If anyone is local, and in need of TOYS (and of course, other stuff)- we are having a 2 Family Yard Sale on Saturday, April 19 at our old house- currently Wade and Juanita's house. We have TONS of toys that the boys don't use anymore, as well as some other stuff that just won't go in our new house. So, come on by....we will be glad to have you!
And, if anyone knows of anywhere we can take the leftover stuff (churches/charities) that TRULY NEEDS it, please post a comment on that, too. THANKS!
And, if anyone knows of anywhere we can take the leftover stuff (churches/charities) that TRULY NEEDS it, please post a comment on that, too. THANKS!









7 comments:
A place called the holiday bureau in Oak Ridge takes toys year round for needy kids at Christmas. They have volunteers that even fix toys up if needed. I know the area it is located but not exactly certain where. I am taking my toys there when I get back from vacation.
THANKS... I will look that up. I appreciate the advice. You know, we have too much and there are so many that don't have enough.
Good luck with the sale! I wish we lived closer, we would visit for sure.
breigh and darrens church burnt down a couple of weeks ago...im sure they would appreciate anything!
I know your not getting ready of any UT gear are you?!
I wanted to leave you all our blogspot, Tanya created one for our family, our son Trence is 4 weeks old!
Hope to see you all sometime this summer.
Hey Bran! Thanks for the Birthday wishes...you know, when I was looking through the pictures I thought I actually looked a lot like you too! Ha ha...funny what straight hair can do! Speaking of not updating...you need to update with pictures of house progress!
There is a ministry in Midtown called "The Refuge" that provides transitional housing for single moms. You may want to check them out. They've got a webpage (http://www.therefugetennessee.org).
Post a Comment