Is it terrible for me to be sad that my BABY is turning 6? You know, for most people, sadness hits when their kids start school. And, I was a little sad back in August when Garrett had to go to school for the first time. But, for some reason, I am NOT taking SIX very well at all. He is getting so big and so independent. It makes me really relish Ethan that much more because I know that soon, he too will be SIX. I guess this blog is to all you mom's out there that have little ones-- enjoy them now. It FLIES!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Yes, I got your comment, ya big smarty! I'm trying to do better and I WILL have those pictures for Kris soon. Promise. Soon. And I'm right there with you on the 6th birthday. Matti is right behind Garrett and it's depressing. Should we hope that they'll still need us when they're 60?
I can't believe Garrett is 6 already! AND, how exciting! You guys are building your first house! I can't wait to see the pictures as it develops! When are you guys supposed to move in?
I am not supposed to be in officially until July. Check out the next post for what will happen in the meantime!
Post a Comment