Monday, June 23, 2008

Don't stick a coat hanger in your eye!

WARNING...
To everyone that reads this post.... just know that sticking a coat hanger in your eye is, in fact, the stupidest thing you can ever do! I know, I did it last Thursday. I have had to go to the eye doctor every day since then to get it re-checked, and finally after five days, it is beginning to heal like it is supposed to! So... words to the not so wise... don't follow my example!
Just thought this was information we all needed to know!

1 comments:

andrew said...

How in the world did you get a coat hanger in your eye? And if it was a metal coat hanger, who doesn't have plastic ones nowadays? that must have been painful. didn't you have something happen to your eye in high school? something to do with mascara. maybe you should wear goggles around to protect your eyes at all times. glad to hear it's getting better!