So Ethan has this purple ball. Well, it used to be a ball! Now, it is doing it's second duty as a wig! We all took turns acting silly... the boys really got into it! Pappaw joining in on the fun! Garrett is a goober! Ethan looking like a Doodle-Bop!
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Those are so funny! Connor has the same ball in green. I have been wondering when it would see its last day and get flat. I will have to show Connor the wig when that happens. Have yall moved in yet?
Kris and I have known each other forever, it seems! We went to school together our entire lives, played tee ball on the same team, hung out with the same friends, and then ended up dating in the last year of college. Now we have been married 10 years with two beautiful boys! Who could ask for more?
5 comments:
Those are so funny! Connor has the same ball in green. I have been wondering when it would see its last day and get flat. I will have to show Connor the wig when that happens. Have yall moved in yet?
Post a Comment