Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Mother's Day Gifts

I wanted to show off my Mother's Day gifts to everyone (a little late, I know). The boys decided that they were going to make me things this year, and they did really well. Ethan made the blue paper flower at pre-school. Garrett made me the card at school, along with a pot holder with his handprint (hanging on the fridge in the background- shame on me!). They both planted these flowers at church and colored the inserts. Then, daddy helped them with framing one of my absolute favorite pictures of my three boys. I love you all so much....only God could know how much. Thank you for a wonderful Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Keith, Cindy, Jacob and Benjamin said...

Love your new posts and the Mother's Day gifts are special. They did a good job. So sweet.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect mother's day! Very sweet gifts from the boys.

Tara said...

Those are the best gifts! I cant wait to get some homemade things from Connor as well. I used to love making things for my parents when I was young and one of the last times I was at home digging in Mom and Dad's closet for something I found a stash that my Dad had saved of all of my homemade projects from the years! So special! The picture of your boys is sweet!