Monday, May 25, 2009

Upward Soccer Spring 09

If you aren't aware about Upward, well let me be the first to explain about it. It is a fabulous Christian based sports program. They have soccer, basketball, flag-football, and cheerleading. It has been great for Garrett. I coached the soccer team this year, and even though we weren't the BEST team (ha ha), we were always having fun and learning about God. I encourage all of you to look into this program in your area. We can't get enough Christian influence in our kids' lives!
Garrett taking a goal kick.
Warming up... or talking and laughing? Can't tell.... =c)

Another goal kick. He was my "go to" goal kicker. He has a pretty good foot!


Here is the team after our last game... minus one.
We had a great season....and some of them even scored a goal!
I am proud of you all!
Go Shooting Stars!




0 comments: