
The boys decided to make their daddy a heart (with an arrow) out of play-doh circles. Then, they placed his gifts all around it in a cute little display! How creative my boys are!

Daddy with his two boys on his special day.

The boys posing with their creative idea before daddy got to see it. We have two wonderful (yet wild) boys that we love unconditionally. Thank you, Kris, for being right there with me along the way. In raising two boys, you go through many wild days (and nights), and you have been there with me through thick and thin. You are a fabulous father to our boys. I couldn't make it without you! I hope you had a fantastic Father's Day! (even though you cooked your own lunch!)
2 comments:
Has Kris taken to shaving his head??
He has been doing it so long now I can't even remember when it started! It is just him, now!
Post a Comment