This year instead of going to Panama City Beach, FL with Kris's family, we decided we would go with my mom, sister, and brother-in-law to Myrtle Beach, SC. But, this year, Kris didn't get to go. He was so slammed with work (which is a good thing) that he couldn't afford to miss. So, the boys and I decided to pack up and head off with mom for a seven plus hour trip to SC. 
Fiesta del Burro Loco- a fantastic Mexican restaurant that I HIGHLY recommend if you are in the Myrtle Beach (Broadway at the Beach) area. I think that this is the best Mexican food I have ever eaten- and if you know me at all, then you know that is saying a lot! (But, you need to call ahead or you will be waiting for an hour like we did!)
Garrett fell asleep waiting for the table at the Mexican restaurant! Poor baby!

A few pictures of my cute little pregnant sister, Brooke. She is 16 weeks in these pictures! Hopefully soon we can find out if this baby will be a nephew or a neice! I can't wait!!
Broadway at the Beach- Margaritaville in the background.
Ethan swimming in the hot tub. It was at least 100 degrees outside, and that hot inside the hot tub, but he didn't seem to mind!
On the way to dinner one night after a long day swimming!
The beautiful view from the hotel.
If you look closely, Garrett is up at the top of the picture. He is attached to one of those bungee things bouncing on a trampoline. He LOVES this kind of thing... and always begs to get on anytime he sees them. And, Nana always lets him!









3 comments:
Looks like a great trip! Great pictures!
did Garrett really fall asleep sitting straight up? that's so funny! I can't wait to find out what Brooke's having! Looks like a great time! We haven't had GOOD mexican in a while, maybe I should talk Johnny into a lil drive!
He did fall asleep just sitting there... that is how tired he was! Ethan slept through that entire meal, too! I love the beach! ha ha.
Post a Comment