Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tataru's!

We went to Dawn Click's son, Hunter's, birthday party at Tataru's in Knoxville a few weeks back. The boys had so much fun, I had to call and book the place for Garrett's birthday in March! Here are just a few pictures of how much fun they had! (I think we adults had about as much fun as they did! Next time, I will wear more "movable" clothing!)

Ethan and I in the foam pit! Yeah, just try to climb out of that one if you are over 5 years old.
Kris jumping from the sunken trampolines into the foam pit. He paid for that later.
The gym-- you should see how massive this place is!
Kris getting cocky doing some "tricks" on the trampoline. We aren't in 8th grade anymore, honey!
Here is the part where he PAID for it! You should have seen how long it took him to finally climb out of this thing!
Spiderman
I wish I had zoomed out on this one a bit more to show the joy on Ethan's face that he was going to be able to roll his brother over and over in this tube.
Kris getting Garrett positioned on the rope swing, that again, went into the foam dungeon.

Ethan tremendously enjoyed himself in the foam. I think he would have rather just played in it rather than anything else. So, be prepared to come and play when you come to Garrett's party! Heck, you may even lose a few pounds in the process!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like fun! Brings back gymnastic memories from high school for me. I used to spend some time "hiding from my coach" in that foam pit! LOL.