Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Baby is 8!

Happy Birthday, Garrett!

March 13, 2010- Tataru's Gym

This past weekend Garrett turned 8 years old. Those eight years have flown by. I sat and wondered all weekend where the time has gone. It seems like yesterday in some aspects when I think about his actual birthday. Then, other times it seems like I have never been without him! I have forgotten a lot of the little things that I promised myself I wouldn't forget, however, there are tons of new memories building each day in my mind. This little boy is a sweetheart. I love him so much. We are very blessed to have such a good kid!The gang's all here! Here are the kids that got to come to Garrett's party. They all had a blast. We are so blessed with the families that are represented here! They are all wonderful friends that would do anything for us or for Garrett. We are blessed beyond explanation! Thank you guys for making this day so special!

Aunt Duh holding Lexie.
Aunt Brooke trying to do the rope swing with some help from Uncle Steve.Miss Lexie watching everyone act like fools!
The spider-people.
Poppa helping Ethan on the rope swing.
Garrett and his best bud since pre-k, Colton.
Hunter getting ready to swing, Garrett, Jesse, and Corbin smiling for the picture. Uncle Bobby is patiently waiting his turn, too!

Thanks to all the grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends that were able to come. Garrett has so much money now, he thinks he can quit school!
We love you all so much! You have all helped make him into who he is today, and for that we are very grateful!


0 comments: