I have been going through all my kids' stuff, and I have signed up for the Jack and Jules Consignment Sale here in Knoxville at the end of July. Well-- I didn't believe I had SO MUCH stuff to sell! It is amazing! So, what I have decided to do (instead of pricing it all) was to have a PRE-Consignment Sale for my friends!
I have TONS of stuff ranging from clothing to storage to toys... and almost anything in between. I have sizes ranging from 2T through 4s and 5s in boys clothing- shorts, pants, jackets, coats, tees, long sleeved shirts, shoes, etc.
I have to start pricing soon, so I am going to have the sale sometime next week. If you are interested in finding out more about it- let me know somehow and I will contact you with the dates/times. I plan on pricing very easily without tagging, so like $1 for tees, $2 for shorts, $3 for pants/jackets, $4 for coats and shoes, etc.
If you know anyone with a little boy- pass this along! I hope to not have to make 3 trips to Knox for the sale to drop off stuff!
I have TONS of stuff ranging from clothing to storage to toys... and almost anything in between. I have sizes ranging from 2T through 4s and 5s in boys clothing- shorts, pants, jackets, coats, tees, long sleeved shirts, shoes, etc.
I have to start pricing soon, so I am going to have the sale sometime next week. If you are interested in finding out more about it- let me know somehow and I will contact you with the dates/times. I plan on pricing very easily without tagging, so like $1 for tees, $2 for shorts, $3 for pants/jackets, $4 for coats and shoes, etc.









0 comments:
Post a Comment