Monday, December 20, 2010

Basketball TIME!

It is that time of year again-- basketball time! My boys love basketball, and so do I! Kris isn't much on me being confined in a gym yelling- for some reason my voice seems much louder inside! ha. I tend to enjoy it! I am just excited and want them to do well! Plus, it is so much fun to watch!

Ethan bringing the ball down the court.... he does a great job until he gets tired and decides that he doesn't want to dribble anymore! Then, he just takes off with the ball and runs to the goal! So funny!
Lexie break!

Garrett before his game- getting warmed up. This is the only shot I could get that was worth anything that day- he never stops running! I think that means I need a new camera that can keep up with the movement! I have a feeling my boys won't stop anytime soon!

0 comments: