Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy 80th Birthday, Mammaw!

Happy 80th to a wonderful lady....my grandmother.
She is so many things to our family, and I wish I had written down the words to this card she is reading because it was just perfectly written for her.
*She always gives of herself anytime someone is in need.
*She serves the Lord each and everyday in some way- an inspiration to all of us.
*She loves us with all of her heart.
*Have you ever seen someone that was 80 with this kind of complexion? I mean, she has nearly no wrinkles....how is that possible?!
*She is MY grandmother, MY BOYS' great-grandmother, and WE all love her!


Lexie shouting for joy (while ruining Aunt Duh's Wii remote!)
My boys. There is a picture with the boys and my grandparents. I just have to get it to add to this post.
We all love you, Mammaw.
XOXO




0 comments: