Tuesday, July 29, 2008

URGENT Prayer Request

I know many of you read this blog everyday, and I hate to be the bearer of such bad news today with Ethan's arm, and now this, but this is a great venue to reach a lot of you that I don't talk to daily.
Pete and Sylvia Charton's grandson, Luke Charton (7 years old) was recently diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor that is malignant. The doctors' told the family yesterday that there was no surgery that could help him and at this point he would be sent home and would have to undergo radiation and chemo over the next five weeks to shrink the tumor just to extend his life a few more weeks/months. But, this would not cure his problem.
PLEASE take a few moments each day to say a prayer for Luke. Those of you out there that have kids understand how terrible this must be to have to go through for this young family. (They also have twin daughters who are younger, so they are very confused as to what is going on as well.)
I will try to update you if anything changes, but please seek out anyone that can help this family with prayer. I know they would be very appreciative. God does perform miracles!

2 comments:

Tara said...

This family will be in my prayers!

Travis and Kayla said...

We will be praying for their family!