since living in our new house we have decided that we need to give away Miss Molly. It is so sad for everyone in our family, but right now she is miserable. She has no yard to run and play in... and the yard may not even have grass growing for a year! She has to stay in her crate all day long, and she is just miserable! We hate that she has to live this way, and instead of being selfish, we decided to start looking for a good home for her. If you know anyone that is interested in taking in a 1/2 lab, 1/2 boxer mix 20 week old puppy-- let us know. She is beautiful... all black with a white spot on her nose and a little on her belly. She weighs 50 lbs. and is already crate trained and basically PERFECT. She just needs an area where she can run and play that is big enough for her. She sleeps in the crate at night and while we are gone and has never had an accident.
I will upload a new picture of her when I can... but you can check older posts for some of when she was growing up.
OH, she is also up to date on all shots, etc. So, she would make a great Christmas present a family wanting a GREAT dog. She loves the kids and has never hurt or snapped at them, either.
You can come and look at her and have a visit if you are interested. Just email me or leave a post on this blog.
THANKS....
brandiclifton@hotmail.com
I will upload a new picture of her when I can... but you can check older posts for some of when she was growing up.
OH, she is also up to date on all shots, etc. So, she would make a great Christmas present a family wanting a GREAT dog. She loves the kids and has never hurt or snapped at them, either.
You can come and look at her and have a visit if you are interested. Just email me or leave a post on this blog.
THANKS....
brandiclifton@hotmail.com









3 comments:
I will pray that you find a good home for her! I know how hard this must be as we have considered it over the past year. Glad the move went well and cant wait to see pics soon!
Congrats on the home!!! I hope you have a very happy Christmas this year, and every year!
p.s. I heard "tender tn christmas" on the radio yesterday!!!
I know! It's back to 80 here. If it would just stay the same, I'd be fine with it..lol
Post a Comment