14 months in the making and we are finally there.
We moved in our house this past weekend. It has been a whirlwind of boxes and furniture for us over the past few days. But, the Lord has blessed us with a new house to enjoy over Christmas!
Keep our family in your prayers as we get settled... both physically and mentally.
I promise I will post some pictures when we finally get things settled....and when I get a new camera, and when I get my computer there and set up, and when...
Well... you get the point!
Thanks for all your support while we were building.
We couldn't have done it without you!
Keep our family in your prayers as we get settled... both physically and mentally.
I promise I will post some pictures when we finally get things settled....and when I get a new camera, and when I get my computer there and set up, and when...
Well... you get the point!
Thanks for all your support while we were building.
We couldn't have done it without you!









7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you guys! What a Christmas present!!!! Can't wait for pics! Merry Christmas!
So you need to give us all your new address so we can send you all Christmas cards at your NEW house!!!!
NO... send Christmas cards to the old address--no mailbox yet. It is still in the making with the wrought iron railing for the porch!
Woo - hoo! Congratulations on an end to a long, drawn out process =) Just think how much more you'll enjoy it now!
Congrats to you guys! It's so exciting!
~Wendi
Congratulations! I know you are so happy to be in your new home for Christmas!
Yea! I can't wait to see pictures! I was holding onto your Christmas card until I found out where to send it... so you will get it soon! Loved your alls!
Post a Comment