Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Still no camera...

So, Santa wasn't that great to me this year. He knew my camera was broken, but he didn't follow through on his promise. Maybe I just wasn't a "good" enough girl this year. Oh well.... so I am sad. But, the bad part is that EVERYONE else on this blogging planet of ours GOT a new camera for Christmas. Maybe Santa (along with Jesus) are teaming up to teach me a humility lesson? Humm....
To make matters worse, Kris's camera broke on Christmas Eve, and now we have to rely on all of our extended family to "pity" us and give us some of their pictures from the holidays. I even had to drive to my in-laws house at 11 PM on Christmas Eve to bum their digital so we could take pictures of what Santa left on Christmas morning.
Ok... so I guess I am begging for some sympathy here. Why else would I BLOG about this? No, I think that I am just realizing that sometimes everything doesn't work out the way you want it. And, you know what? It is quite okay when it doesn't. If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me then I am in pretty good shape.
So, I will join you in saying "Brandi, QUIT your WHINING!"
Maybe that will be my New Year's Resolution....................

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Maybe Santa needs to make a return trip. Seriously, can you live without a camera? LOL. We need to see pictures of the new house!

Tara said...

Oh I can completely sympathize with you! That would be my worst nightmare. I hope that maybe Santa WILL make a return trip and bring you one because I do want to see pictures of that new house of yours too!

The Clifton Family said...

NO, I can't live without it... that is why I have been whining so much! I am having withdrawls! I would love to show you (most of) my new house! Some of it is still in shambles after Toys-R-Us exploded in our living room! ha. Thanks, guys, for the sympathy! Have a Happy New Year!

Justin, Buffy, Madelyn and Drew said...

Desperate times call for desperate measures....you have my permission to go out and buy a new camera for yourself!!! :-)

The Clifton Family said...

THANKS, Buffy. However, Kris now has a new IDOL named Dave Ramsey... and a camera is not a "necessary" device to randomly spend money on evidentally! =c( Maybe soon!