Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow Days

No hands!
Ethan trying to help daddy up from sledding into the tree! Notice the branch in his rear!
Trying out some cool tricks with the sled.
Snow angel, anyone?
The worst part of sledding..... walking back up!
Daddy giving it a whirl.
Garrett's snow angel.
Whose kids are these? I mean, what part of seeing snow makes you want to shove it into your face?
I think Ethan figured out that this was not worth copying your brother for.
Ethan getting brave enough to ride the sled with daddy.
Garrett's cheezy pose!
Ethan spent more time on the ground than standing.
Our beautiful snow covered house!
The boys sitting in the snow.
Mommy with Garrett about to sled down the hill for the first time!

We are so happy to have a snow day that we can enjoy. Yesterday and Friday were great, too, but we were stuck in with a few stomach viruses. Luckily, they have all gone away, and today we were able to enjoy the snow! The boys had fun, and just being outside helped my "cabin fever." I think I can handle another day or two stuck if that works out!

2 comments:

Jason, Betsy, Jackson said...

Love the pictures - I am hoping for at least one more day off!

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun snow day!! We did not get that much- and we don't even own a sled! Glad you all got to enjoy.