Sunday, January 24, 2010

WWE Monday Night Raw


Garrett holding up his sign that says, "I love Kelly Kelly!" This was actually Ethan's sign, because he really likes Kelly Kelly, but Ethan wanted Garrett to hold it up for him!

The boys doing their wrestling poses before the matches started.
"John Cena, My Nana loves you!" Garrett holding up my favorite sign.... Nana Faye loves John Cena!
All of the boys holding up their signs.
The gang before we got into the arena.

Santa brought the boys WWE tickets for Christmas. So, we all went together to Thompson Boling Arena on January 18, 2010. The boys had a great time! (And, so did I!) We saw all of our favorite wrestlers, and the kids took signs to hold up, but we were just barely on TV.

The things you do for your kids! But, this one was really not that much of a chore! These guys are built great! And, the women aren't bad either!
Just another chapter showing how fast my kids are growing up! No more Elmo and Barney, now we have moved on to WWE!

2 comments:

Kristan said...

I love it. We took our girls last year to the Wiggles. Oh, the things we do... Your signs and pictures are great!

The Deakins said...

I'll take my ELMO anyday over the WWE DRAMA!