Saturday, September 27, 2008

TILE is done!

Kris's cousin's husband came up from Georgia and worked hard last week on our tile. He did a fabulous job on ALL of it, and we want to thank him! If you can believe that I didn't even pick out one single piece... I just told him what colors I wanted and he went to the store and picked it out, designed the pattern, and laid it himself! He is great at looking at things and putting them together, and I am getting better at trusting what he thinks looks good.
This is our master bathroom floor. At this point, the shower wasn't completely tiled, but when I get pictures of that, I will definitely share them. It looks fabulous!
Here is the tub all tiled in...
This is what we are calling Kris's "Wal-Mart" bathroom. He is designing the half bath downstairs with a "public" restroom theme. It is even going to have a urinial- hence the tile up the wall in one section. In the end, we even hope to have a stall and electric dryer!
The boys bathroom upstairs...
And, the utility room.
I can't wait to show you the shower! When I get back there with my camera, I will take some shots of it for sure! THANKS, Matt. You and Marcos did a great job on everything! We appreciate you taking your time to come up. And, thanks to Aunt Stephanie for letting him!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love the tile patterns! By the way, Brad is also jealous about the urinal. He has been saying that he wants one of those here too!

Jodi said...

What a pretty house! when will you get to move in? I know that getting everything moved in and situated "in just the right spot" is the hardest! Hope you are all doing well!