This may be the latest picture I have posted on the way the front of the house looks. I don't remember if I have posted it since the brick on the front porch was done, but if not, here it is. Everything is done except the porch needs to be poured, the columns need to go up, and the wrought iron railings need to be installed. But, the rest is finished! Yay!
This is Kris's "media room" downstairs. The cranberry/burgundy color was his choosing. This back wall will house a 9 ft. screen one day and projector with built up teired seating. (The ceiling will be a black drop ceiling, that is why it isn't finished yet.) Now, this room is not a priority... so it may be a while. At least until after my scrapbook room is finished! ha.
Just another view from the side of the house...
The RIGHT garage door color.... a sandy color to match the siding.
More to come soon....It is wrapping up. Hopefully we can have that "Open House" soon!








3 comments:
Wow, that is a mighty nice house you all are building! I showed Brad the picture of the media room and he was floored. Way to go Kris! He is so jealous. We had a nice size bonus room in our other house but gave that up when we moved for a much smaller one. I cant wait to see your house when you move in. Very nice!
I love that he has to wait for his room till yours is finished first!!!Way to wear the pants in the family!!!I applaud you as a wife!!!! House looks great keep it up!!!
Yea! I'm so glad the end is in sight for you guys! Can't wait for a walk thru and to see it in person!
Post a Comment