Here are the latest changes to the house this week. We now have our cabinets in (still waiting on the granite to come in, though), our bathroom vanities and tops, and our hardwood floors on the entire main level! Things are moving along...finally!

The pictures below are shots of our tiled shower that I promised from last time. The first one is a shot of the outside looking in. The door will have to be custom made, and we are just getting a solid panel of glass with minimal hardware.

This view is looking in from the door to the back left of the shower. It has a window with those glass cubes that are slightly opaque.

This one is my vanity in the bathroom. It has the two sinks plus a lowered area in the middle where I can actually sit and do my makeup!

And finally our hardwoods! We have worried about this match the entire time. It is very hard to be sure what color of flooring to get, but we wanted something dark and something distressed. Well, this fits the bill. I wanted it a little darker, but we had to go a shade lighter than our cabinets, so we went with this color. I love it!

More will come! We also had the porches poured this week with concrete, but I haven't gotten shots of them yet. I will try to stay a little more current on here! I know some of you are as anxious as me (well, almost) to see me in this house so you won't have to read about it anymore! Ha!
3 comments:
Everything looks great! I'm so happy things are moving along over there - I love the shower.
Wow, it is really coming together nicely. Everything looks great! I love the hardwoods. I am so jealous, we had this color in our old house and I dont like the ones in the new one. I am also so jealous of the vanity. I have always wanted one of those!
It looks great! And it looks like you have passed me by as we are STILL waiting for our island cabinets. I am so ready to get my full kitchen back but we too will have to wait on the granite after that.
Post a Comment