Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Pics

So we decide to go to a pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago. (Yes, I am behind.)
I had never been to one in my life... and I soon find out on the way up there that my mom hadn't either. Talk about a deprived childhood! We weren't expecting much from this place, but as you can see, it was a blast! At least it is a blast for a pumpkin patch/corn maze. ha.

Here are the boys on the truck that took us out to the actual patch where you pick a pumpkin.
Garrett was helping out Ethan and put his little "tiny baby pumpkin" in the hood of his jacket.
Garrett's much bigger, too big to actually carry but he had to have it anyway, pumpkin.
Ethan carrying his "tiny baby pumpkin" himself.
Ethan soon decided that this one was a little too big.
Nana Cindy with the boys on the hayride (above), and
with them at the entrance to the pumpkin patch (below).
We are going to make this an annual trip to a corn maze/pumpkin patch. The boys really enjoyed being outside and in the midst of all the fall decor and kids getting in the fall spirit. And, the food wasn't bad either! (I recommend the chili cheese fries!) OH, and they had a fried Twinkie or Oreo if you were into that- but I didn't try it! Now, I wish I had!

4 comments:

Tara said...

How fun! This will be an annual tradition at our house too. We really enjoyed it this year!

Kandi said...

Looks like a good time!! I have procrastinated on the this all fall, but may go this Friday, if we can do it and get naps in before Kid's Fest that evening.

The Deakins said...

Which one did you go to??? There's a really neat one not too far from our house here?? We love going too. Didn't do the Maze this year though, too miserable to walk around lost for no reason. If I'm walking it better be shopping or for a good reason!

The Clifton Family said...

This one was Autumn Acres in Crossville. It was about 25 minutes away. It was neat... where is the one closer here? You sure your not having one of those "sugar" moments?