The house is moving along. Slow and steady... isn't that what they say wins the race? Well, I guess that is the case in our situation now. Here are a few new pictures of what has happened this week (and last week, too). We are looking at a move in date of two to three weeks. I hope that really happens... but as you can probably tell, my hopes aren't too high right now!
This is a picture of the retaining wall and the heating and air units.
Kris at the kitchen bar area. You can see the new lights that were put up, the granite countertops, and even Garrett in the background!
Here is the kitchen faucet... it isn't installed yet, but I wanted to see what it was going to look like. It turned out to go with everything very well.









6 comments:
You and your family are going to have a BEAUTIFUL new home. I can't wait to see pics of everything completed. I hope your move in date is real soon. Hang in there! It will all be worth the wait in the end. Keep us updated. Congratulations!!
Everything looks great, Brandi. By the way, I love your countertops - where did you get them? We've got to pick that out soon.
Cant wait to have our first bunco or shindig in your new house!!! hurry and move in!!!!
Oh, I didn't see you! Next time, you must say "HI". Rocky Top is on our list - thanks for the info.
The countertops, lights, colors, faucet- everything looks great! It wont be long now, although I am sure that it couldnt be sooner for you guys!
The house is looking great!! It won't be long til you're moving in!
Post a Comment