Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My biggest nightmare has happened.....

MY CAMERA IS BROKEN!

So, I salvaged all of the photos, but I can't view them on the screen.
(Something happened with the viewing screen and it is shattered/un-usable.)

Well-I will be posting without pictures for a little while, or not posting at all. Just wanted to give an update on that. I have the new camera picked out, however, that may take a little while to acquire!

PS- We got our appliances in yesterday! They look great... only a few weeks left!

3 comments:

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

I don't really like posts without pictures... :)

Just kidding! (not really though...) Good luck with your new camera and can't wait to see the new house pictures! Every time I'm in a public restroom now I think "Man, I can't believe the Clifton's are going to have one of these in their HOUSE! That is so cool...." Good idea by Chris :)

Barbara said...

Bummer about your camera! I hated when I didn't have mine! Hopefully you will be able to buy the new one you want soon!

Anonymous said...

That IS a nightmare! No fun. But, I am sure you will have a new one before too long- christmas is very close now! BTW, the house is looking great!