As promised, pictures from Ethan's third birthday party. He enjoyed his day so very much. We had the party at Jumpity Jump (owned by Kevin and Melinda Mays of Kingston) in Knoxville. He had a great time playing, but couldn't wait to tear into one of these cupcakes! (We had to let him eat one the night before when we picked them up because he was driving us nuts about them then!) He loves sugar...so this was his very favorite part of the entire day!


Mommy's masterpiece! I love doing these "cakes." I think that this kind of cake makes for such a prettier centerpiece than a traditional birthday cake! And, since I have boys--you have to get creative in order to use boy themes with a girly touch--without looking "girly!"

Here is our little man in the bouncy house.
We are so happy to have you in our lives, Ethan. You are a ray of sunshine each and every day! We can't believe it has been three years since we brought you into our family!
Happy Birthday, baby!











3 comments:
Did you make the cake and cupcakes?
The cake display is so cute! I am attempting to make my first character birthday cake next week for Connor. I hope it turns out as well as yours did! Looks like a fun birthday!
Ok, I didn't actually MAKE the cake or cupcakes. I just arrange them on the tower and decorate it the way I want it. Can't take credit for the whole thing! I think I could do it, though--maybe if I had an extra 20+ hours in my weeks! ha.
Post a Comment