I can't believe we are less than 2 days away from the first UT football game of the season. Lane Kiffin is here, and hopefully he can do some miracle working in that stadium this year. I know that it is strange for a girl to be this pumped up about football, but you have to look where I came from. My dad was a football coach my entire life--well, up to when I turned 17, anyways. But, those formative years were molded around football. I went to practices, weight room, games, scrimmages, and road trips on the ball bus for many, many years! It was so much fun to get to be involved first hand with all the in's and out's of the game like I was. I guess that is why it feels like it is in my blood.
I just love it. I love the feeling I get when I sit in Neyland Stadium. I get chills and feel my hairs rise when Rocky Top plays and the players rush out on that field through the Power T. I actually have cold chills now just thinking about it! It is such a rush... and I feel what they feel. Hopefully this year we can all feel a little more "excitement" than in years past! But, win or lose, I am a UT fan.
Let's all get geared up to hear some sweet Rocky Top blaring out of over a hundred thousand mouths... ahhh... sweet, sweet music!
Thursday, September 03, 2009
It's FOOTBALL TIME in TENNESSEE!
Posted by The Clifton Family at 11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
GO VOLS!!!! Justin actually gets tears in his eyes when they run through the T!! :-)
Post a Comment