Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Upward Football 2009

So, KOC football wasn't really our cup of tea. In fact, it was terrible. I won't go into details, but if you are aware of anything that the Optimist Club here in K-town runs, then you know that it it isn't done right--on many levels. Ok, enough of my soap-box. So, we lasted about 2 weeks, then decided that it was enough punishment for us as well as for Garrett. We knew he would actually learn more about the sport of football, and also have a great opportunity to do it in a Christian way with UPWARD. I mean, can you argue with the smile on that face?

Before each game, the teams huddle up and say a prayer. I love this picture!



Lining up on a play. Don't they all look so serious?


Coach Richard and Coach Kris.... man... this must be some serious strategy!


Ethan giving Garrett a HIGH FIVE during half-time.
Gotta cheer on Brother!


A few crazy fans watching the game!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear that Upward is great! I hope it goes much better than KOC for you all. So fun to have the boys in sports now!