Wednesday, September 09, 2009

My NEICE!


Since my sister doesn't have her blog anymore, I thought I would do the honors of showing the world the first "true" picture of Ms. Alexis Jayne Jenkins. This is the first one that you could actually see her beautiful face and arms... however, I think she already looks like her daddy!

We are so happy and excited to have a new little girl in the family! I want everyone to comment on here that Brooke needs to start her blog back. She needs to keep us posted on this little girl's life!

Lexie, we can't wait to meet you!
Love, Aunt Brandi

2 comments:

The Deakins said...

Love the name-Lexie!!!So excited. oh and I've got more clothes for you too. I'll bring them Saturday! Brooke, you need your blog back! we want to be able to keep track of when/how/what your doing! oh and pictures of the nursery!

Travis and Kayla said...

Yes, I agree. Brooke needs to get back to bloggin. =)