Monday, August 11, 2008

Brooke's MARRIED!

Well, my little sister is finally married. Months and months of hard work have finally paid off. They are now soaking up sun in the Mayan Riveria and I am back at work! But, it was worth all the hard work to see how much fun we all had that night. What a great weekend... and believe it or not, but my camera did not take one single picture the entire weekend... so I am looking for some kind souls to get me some snapshots SOON so I can post at least one!

2 comments:

Owings Family said...

I am so disappointed! No blog pictures from the scrapbook queen?! I hope someone sends you some soon! :) Too sad about Ethan's arm. You will definitely be in our prayers Tues and Wed. I'm sure that the awesome nurses at Childrens will take great care of yall! Good luck!

Owings Family said...

I am so disappointed! No blog pictures from the scrapbook queen?! I hope someone sends you some soon! :) Too sad about Ethan's arm. You will definitely be in our prayers Tues and Wed. I'm sure that the awesome nurses at Childrens will take great care of yall! Good luck!