Friday, August 29, 2008

Painting

We are now in the paint stage! I am so thrilled that we are moving along into this point of construction. The color is actually going on the walls as we speak, the pictures below just show what it looked like after the white primer was put on. You can still see spots where the walls were still wet when I took this picture!

This picture above shows me standing in the living room looking to the front door/foyer. To the right of the front door is the dining room (from this angle), and to your left is the door to my office. Immediately right of where I am standing is the bar and the kitchen.
Here is a shot that is looking from my office door into the living room, kitchen on the left, and the breakfast nook.
Here is our basketball gym. No, it just looks like it should be. This is our garage. It is the one on the main level, and it is 18 feet tall!

2 comments:

Casey said...

The house looks like it is coming along great!! I can't wait to see the finished product...I know you guys can't wait either!

Mary Ann said...

Looking good! I am excited for you - can I rent the huge tub sometime? CALGON....!!!!