A picture of Ethan dancing on the dance floor... too bad you can't see his adorable outfit!
Brooke and Bobby during the wedding.
Garrett... the big boy! Isn't he handsome?
Dad walking Brooke down the aisle. This one is great... even with the blur in the background.
Here are my little men walking down the aisle. Don't you love the slinging of the pillow by Ethan? Garrett is being so proper and walking slowly like we told him... and brother is stomping and slinging the pillow. But, he looks like a little man!
(Me) (Baylee) THE KISS! (The preacher) (Bobby's dad)
This was the most nervous I was all night... the speech! I was a wreck. But, I made it through! Thanks to Whitney for taking these pictures and posting them on facebook. I need some CD's from everyone that took pictures that night. I am not superwoman... I can only be bridesmaid, sister, mother, daughter, wife, and wedding planner at the same time. Photographer was one thing I couldn't do that night!Congrats Brooke and Bobby... we love you!
Hope you are having fun in Mexico!









3 comments:
Those dresses were beautiful! I love the tufting! The boys look so handsome. Dont beat yourself up about not taking pictures. I didnt take one single one at my brothers wedding either. It is too hard when you are trying to chase the little ones around.
I hate that Keira got sick and we couldn't make it. We were actually going to stay a couple nights and enjoy some family time, but these things happen. Brooke looks beautiful!! The boys are so handsome. Sherry told me about the knife story and what you did for Bobby, that was good!
Hey, I love the pictures! Brooke looked beautiful and so did her sister. Small world seeing you today, but I'm glad little Ethan made it through his surgery ok. We're still waiting to hear about Lily Kate and I am trying not to be a basket case but it's hard. I'll let you know when we hear!
Post a Comment